The most important thing about having an efficient business is having a very good and clear communication between each and everyone in the company. If a manager can’t communicate well enough with his or her employees, then the business is most probably not going to last very long. A manager has to know how to communicate with his or her employees to ensure that everything is run the way it is on daily basis. The same manager must also find the best way to communicate with other managers in order to make everyday company errands run as smooth as possible.
Running a business or a company is not something that can be taken for granted. You can’t run a company simply by setting it up and employ a few employees and let them to do the work. For instance, if you are running a company that sells coloring books for kids, you can’t just employ a bunch of sales representatives and let them make sales on their own. To ensure that they can sell the books, you have to provide at least a short-term training for them to provide them with knowledge about what is so good about your product. In order to train them, you need to have a specialist that know just how to train and brainwash these sales representatives. In short, everything needs to be planned accordingly and neatly to ensure that the business will run as you anticipated.
As I mentioned earlier, communication is the foremost and the perhaps the most crucial part in determining the business direction; either going forward or down. If you didn’t make any plan, your business is for certain going to flop almost immediately. Providing a good communication medium for your employees is essential since a business is all about trying to fork out as much as cash as possible every single day. For example, if your company is selling prepaid cards, you have to make sure that the sales representatives can easily contact the storekeepers and vice versa. The team leader must constantly contact his or her reports to check what are their needs and how well is the promotion going.
Either your business is just a small one that comprises from one to ten employees or a medium-size company, don’t ever overlook onto this communication issues and thanks to mobile network service providers, we can now enjoy this wonderful service where everyone in the company can keep in touch almost instantly anywhere anytime without much hassle and difficulties. Now everyone in the company can easily communicate with each other using business mobile phones. And today we are going to take a look at what is offered by Celcom who has just the right tool dedicated for businesses.
Celcom Malaysia offers this wonderful mobile phone network service to businesses ranging from a small one to giant corporate companies. The business mobile plan is called Celcom Powertools and just as the name suggests, the plan is the ultimate solution to your business communication issues. Even if your company has only less than twenty people, subscribing to the plan can certainly enhance your business. Keep in mind that a business will always demand for workforce mobility and connectivity, therefore if you fail to provide a good medium for your employees to communicate with each other, the business might go the wrong direction in no time. Each business is unique though in terms of its requirements and circumstances but I can ensure that the Celcom business mobile plan has been carefully placed and customized to meet your business needs.
The question now is why do you have to use Celcom Powertools for your business?
As usual, I would like you to know that I have nothing to do with Celcom nor do I want to promote the product. I simply want to share my thoughts on this mobile phones service for business and since the plan offered by Celcom is not to be missed by any business; small or big. I will try my best to provide unbiased review on the Celcom Powertools business mobile phones. Make your own decision though after reading my review here.
We all know for fact that Celcom is the first mobile phone service provider in Malaysia which has been founded in Malaysia since 1988. Being the one and only truly Malaysian mobile phone service provider due to the fact that it is owned by local investors and 40% of the shares belong to National Treasury, Celcom has almost all the advantages to be the first in the mobile phone industry. It has the widest GSM network coverage and at present day, it covers about 94% of the population, bringing reliable communication to nearly all Malaysians. With all these reasons, you just can’t deny the fact that when it comes to subscribing to a business mobile phone service in Malaysia, Celcom might be the best choice.
If you want to have a reliable business mobile phone service, you just have to make sure that the service is fast enough and the first thing to check is whether the service is available to be used anywhere in the country. You have to make sure that the network coverage is wide enough to cover almost all areas; either the highest places or even the most remote areas in our country. Celcom promises just that; even their 3G network is available at the peak of Mount Kinabalu (can you think of a business that can be done from the mountain peak?)
Whenever you take a business mobile phone service, you are also required to purchase the mobile phones as well and to some extent, these might cost you a lot. Thanks to Celcom Malaysia, you can now enjoy using new mobile phone devices from Celcom as it offers you monthly installment packages to have them. This is definitely a relief to anyone especially those with a small company when the last thing that they want is to pay thousands to get some mobile phones. Yes, business is all about adapting to any situation instantly, but that does not mean that you have to go extra miles applying something that is not reasonable enough with the nature of your business.
It might take an epic to write all of the advantages you can get when you subscribe to business mobile phone service provides by Celcom. Allow me to shorten our journey by listing down a few of all possible reasons why Celcom Powertools is a good product to be used for your business:
1. Fastest mobile data network – Celcom has constantly increasing its network capacity, and customers commonly experience data speeds of up to 1.2 megabytes per second in HSDPA service areas.
2. Widest 3.5G (HSDPA) network coverage – Celcom’s 3.5G network is already available in all major cities and towns, as part of its continuous investment to improve quality and its customers’ user experience.
3. Only operator with discounted packages specifically for government employees – since Celcom is also a government linked corporation, Celcom has made it affordable for government servants to enjoy the service by introducing discounted packages as well as BlackBerry service packages exclusively for them.
4. 100% full-time employees are Malaysian citizens – not sure why this can be considered as a reason, but Celcom believe that Malaysians have the talent and expertise to compete with the best.
5. Widest global roaming agreements – through Celcom’s global partnership with Vodafone, Celcom services are now available through 347 operators in 133 countries around the world.
6. Fastest SMS delivery – 98% of text messages are delivered within 20 seconds.
7. Widest 3G in-building coverage – around 4% of Celcom’s network investment goes to improving its coverage within buildings, which is why the service are available in all major offices, hotels, and also residential complexes.
8. Official sponsor of Mercy Malaysia and other humanitarian causes – Celcom takes its corporate responsibility seriously, and that is a good sign that it is a reliable company.
9. Largest machine-to-machine (M2M) business provider – more companies trust Celcom to deliver their critical data, and over sixty thousands lines are in use today for remote meter reading, vehicle tracking, and other crucial business applications.
10. First mobile phone service provider that develop MVNOs – Celcom supports the government’s call for Mobile Virtual Network Operators (mobile providers who only use its network resources) to increase competition and drive down prices for consumers.
11. Most affordable mobile broadband data services – at only RM68 a month, the plan can be considered the lowest rate in the market.
12. Best value and quality BlackBerry push email services – Celcom’s BlackBerry from Vodafone has been customized and endorsed by the world’s largest mobile phone service provider, and starting from only RM38 a month, the service is also the most affordable.
13. Best value and quality mobile phone bundles – through Celcom’s global purchasing agreements with Vodafone, Celcom enjoy unmatched economies of scale, and therefore unbeatable prices and only the best mobile phone models.
14. Most flexible price mobile phone plans for companies – depending on the size of your organization and total requirements, Celcom will customize its services as everything is negotiable.
15. The only mobile phone service operator to offer integrated satellite services – you can put your 019 SIM card into a satellite mobile phone and then you will be able to make calls immediately with charges billed to your postpaid line.
16. The only mobile phone service operator to offer satellite data services – you can use your 019 SIM in a data-enable satellite terminal and you will be able to send and receive data, with charges billed directly to your postpaid line.
There are a lot more other reasons why Celcom PowerTools is a such a great business mobile phone plan for your organization. What is important to take note is it is a reliable network system and therefore subscribing to the plan will ensure a smooth communication between your employees and to the extent of communicating with your business partners. To support the growth of local businesses overseas and frequent business travelers, Celcom has teamed up with Vodafone as its exclusive partner in Malaysia to extend its range of products and services.
Now let’s talk about the plan whether it is going to be your choice if your organization comprises of one to ten employees. A small business does not mean your needs are trivial. Do you know that by being multi-tasker by creating business opportunities, attending to customer’s orders and at the same time taking care of administrative work, you can double up if not triple up your revenue? You can do all that on your own while keeping the communication issues at bay by choosing the right business mobile phone plan.
Just for the purpose of this discussion, we’ll take a look into one of the packages which only costs you RM18 per month. The package is called “Business Power 18”. As far as I’m concerned, this package is the most affordable of all Business Postpaid Plans that also offers Office Pax as a value-added option. For your information, Office Pax is a feature that allows free calls between colleagues. With this package, you can enjoy 20 hours of free calls and competitive voice and SMS rates. In other words, this package is the best choice for light users who make frequent calls within the network.
If you take a look at the package call rates, you can see that the monthly fee is only RM18 and calls made within the network will only be charged 15 cents per minute. While calls to other networks will be charged 20 cents, you can send MMS to all networks at only 35 cents per MMS. Apart from that, you can opt to add more value-added services to the package such as Caller ID, call waiting, call hold, voicemail, and also teleconferencing. Pretty much a good business mobile phone plan for a small organization and if you think the package is way too inadequate for your business purposes, you can choose another plan which is called “Business Power 38” where you can enjoy 50 hours of free calls to your business colleagues per month!
I wish I can explain more of the benefits of using this business mobile phone service from Celcom but I’m now not in the best situation to write more about it. I’ll write more about this great mobile phone service in my next post and maybe we can also discuss about using international mobile phones and their advantages. As for now, if you think your company needs a solution to weak communication, then I recommend you to check out the mobile phone for business offered by Celcom.
To be continued…
Mobile Phones Around The WorldMobile phones have been used by people all over the world simply for its capability to let us communicate easily anytime and anywhere. The rapid technology advancement has let the usage of mobile phones to be something that you shall not miss at all. Landline phones are becoming obsolete these days though they are still widely used for business purposes and mainly in offices and workplaces.
The trend these days is to have a good-looking mobile phone and also what are special features added to the mobile phone. It is very common these days to see a mobile phone that has integrated auto-focus camera into it as well as the capability to play music and songs. From polyphonic ringtones to MP3 ringtones, mobile phones have been massively integrated all trendy features and therefore it is hard not to miss the opportunities to have a mobile phone and enjoy all these entertainment.
This blog is dedicated to provide you all information that is relevant to mobile phones. If you take some time to read the blog, you may find articles on these categories:
- Prepaid mobile phones plans - "prepaid plan" is a term that is widely used to describe mobile phone plan that needs you to pay for the service and the mobile phone first before you can use it. Other terms are pay-as-you-go mobile phone plan and also flexpay mobile plan.
- Post-paid mobile phone plans - "post-paid" is a term used to describe contract-based mobile plan where you are bonded to a contract for at least a year whenever you subscribe to the mobile plan.
- Business mobile phones - communication amongst employees are important as well as among your business partners. There are many benefits to be gained when you choose the right busines mobile phone plan.
- Smart mobile phones - fondly known as "smartphones", these type of mobile phone are usually integrated with a lot of tech features that allow you to have a computer-like mobile phone in your hand.
- Camera mobile phones
- Music mobile phones
- 3G mobile phones - the term "3G" is used to simply identify the mobile phone capability in various type of communication. The first time mobile phone was introduced, it can only receive inbound calls and make outbound calls. Later the 2G mobile phones has the ability to send and receive short message service (SMS) as well as picture messages. 3G mobile phones can be used to receive and send video messages as well as video calls.
- International phone cards - whenever you travel abroad, it is a good move to get yourself to get an international prepaid phone card where it can be used with your current mobile phone so you won't have problem to contact your business colleagues or your family.
- International mobile phones - Can you still use your mobile phone outside of your home country? I've discovered a lot of information on this question and I will try to explain about it in my own way.
- Satellite mobile phones - these type of mobile phones are just the excellent choice where you don't have to worry at all about the network coverage. You can get reception from almost anywhere with satellite mobile phones no matter where your location is. If you travel abroad, then maybe you should rent one of these mobile phones.
- Comparison between mobile phone plans - reviews are given on various mobile phone plans available. If possible, I will also try to include personal reviews given by the mobile plan users.
-"How to" information on your mobile phone - I will try my level best to share my knowledge on mobile phones. Tips and tricks to be used to tweak your mobile phones are given here. Yes, the information provided here are for free.
Marketing your products online is a tough job.
Making money out of them is even tougher.
Here we are, dedicated to guide you in achieving your target and dreams to successfully make money online selling prepaid phone cards and top up cards.
Please take some time to learn more about the business and from this blog, you will learn;
how to make residual income simply by using your prepaid phone
how to earn massive amount of income from Mymode business
how to target your audience either locally or internationally and eventually from there you will receive the sweetest reward (money of course lol)
What is Mymode And How to Make Money from It Unbiased Short ReviewMymode is a solution to your quest to save more money while using your prepaid phone service in Malaysia. Major telecommunication providers in Malaysia are TM, Maxis Malaysia, Digi Telecommunication, and also Celcom Malaysia. Engaging itself into this lucrative prepaid business, Mymode has managed to properly established itself and able to receive recognition from Maybank and CIMB.
Many have claimed that the only purpose of joining Mymode is to save your money while using your prepaid service daily. Honestly that is only the rough idea and perhaps the first reason why you look for answers to save your money. Joining Mymode is truly the first step to open the path to earn residual income and perhaps one day you will be able to make silly amount of money like five to six figures a month.
I would like to apologize to any of my visitors if you fail to find any useful information about Mymode mobile phone and prepaid business. This blog is meant to guide you, not to teach or preach you what you must do to earn money online with Mymode. We learnt the hard way to put ourselves visible on the internet. You on the other hand have the advantage to override the time taken by following our guidelines. If you have the crave to learn how to make money online during recession time, then Mymode could be your first choice until you are ready enough to learn other paths to make money.
Can you make money from using Maxis Hotlink prepaid?If you are a long time user of Hotlink, then I believe you have more than the knowledge on how Maxis charges you for anything and everything. Why waste the money for things you do not really need when you can actually earn money from it? You may not be as rich as Ananda Krishnan, the owner of Maxis Malaysia, but at least you can earn some money from all the telcos though you stick with Maxis Hotlink.
What if I use Celcom Xpax?I know that sometimes you don't have the courage to try switching from one service to another. You might say that you are not sure about the advantages of other phone plans or network. Frankly say, that unsure feeling is just something you developed inside you due to successful marketing strategy from Celcom. Either using Celcom Xpax or Blue, it won't matter and you don't have to worry much if you plan to switch to Hotlink or Digi. Remember, at this time the cost to change or transfer is still free and therefore take advantage of that. Change and try it for a month and then you can always change back to your original provider. However, as far as money is concern, go for package that offers you lower call rates and that will absolutely help you to earn more money when you join Mymode.
Senarai Nombor Telefon Ejen Mymode Prepaid|Mymode Agents Cell Phone NumbersPrimary Contact Number:
Area Selangor|KL|Negeri Sembilan
012-241-5054 - Maxis Hotlink - Johari
017-358-3658 - Maxis Hotlink - Khai
014-808-4051 - Maxis/Digi - Nor Ashikin
017-781-8114 - Maxis Hotlink - Aqib
012-651-5113 - Maxis Hotlink - Irfan
012-709-4914 - Maxis Hotlink - Baby
013-388-1572 - Celcom - Azizi
012-640-0955 - Maxis - Qila
017-769-5277 - Maxis Hotlink - Rozy
Maxis Hotlink SMS InstructionsHow to topup your Maxis Hotlink Prepaid Mobile Phones
Dialing command : *111*Topup Pin Code#
How to Share your Prepaid Maxis Hotlink Credit TopUp
How to Check Your Credit Balance for Maxis Hotlink
Dialing command : *122#
How to access Hotlink Easy Menu
Dialing command : *100#
How to check Maxis Hotlink Rewards Points
Access Hotlink Easy Menu and choose options 7-7-1
How to activate Hotlink Super Savers Talk and SMS
How to activate Maxis Hotlink Activ10
Find Your T-Mobile phone coverage using this Superb Checker
Digi Prepaid I Like SMS InstructionsHow to access DiGi Talktime Services menu
Dialling command : *128#
How to Reload or topup your DiGi Prepaid FuYoh
Dialling command : *123*(16-digit reload number)#
How to Share Your Prepaid Digi Credits Talktime Transfer
How to get advance credit for your Digi Prepaid Plus
Celcom Prepaid SMS InstructionsHow to topup your Celcom Xpax Prepaid Account Using Code
Dial *122* 16-digit topup code#
How to reload Celcom Blue Prepaid Using SMS
Sms command : rec 16-digit topup code
Send to : 2888
How to check your Celcom Prepaid Credit Balance
Dial command : *124#
Sms command code: just type "bal" and send to 2888
Call center : dial 1990
How to share your Celcom Airtime
How to activate Celcom Blue Teman 20
Five simple reasons why and how you should transfer from Maxis Hotlink to Celcom XpaxBonus Hello Sunday
With Celcom Xpax, you will get free calls on all your Sundays!
Birthday Bonus Celcom
You can get free calls and SMS for seven days!
Two years airtime expiry date
You can choose either one or two years!
Fastest prepaid mobile phones network
Celcom 3G and HSDPA speeds can go as high as 3.6Mbps
Best customer service ever
Celcom has received two years back to back champion for 2006 and 2007
- activation promotional codes (1)
- airtime pin numbers (1)
- android phone (1)
- argos superstore (1)
- blackberry (1)
- blackberry bold (1)
- bonus codes (1)
- bring cell phone outside of the country (1)
- buat duit online (1)
- business mobile phones (1)
- call india from mobile (1)
- celcom (2)
- celcom blue (2)
- celcom broadband (1)
- celcom malaysia (2)
- celcom pahang (1)
- cell phone batteries (1)
- cell phone chargers (1)
- cell phone for kids (1)
- cell phone plan in the UK (2)
- cell phone stores (3)
- cell phone stores in new york (1)
- chargers (1)
- check your prepaid credit (1)
- contract phones (1)
- credit card (1)
- data entry (1)
- digi (1)
- digi malaysia (1)
- dual sim card phone (1)
- email (1)
- email setup for t-mobile phones (1)
- etouch mobile phone (1)
- free orange sim card (1)
- gingerbread 2.3.7 (1)
- how to call india from malaysia (1)
- how to make money online (1)
- how to make money online for beginners (1)
- htc hero gsm (1)
- insurance for cell phones (1)
- international mms on cell phone (1)
- internet phone calls (1)
- internet setting (1)
- isi sampul surat (1)
- kerja kosong (1)
- long distance phone calls (1)
- low cost phone calls (1)
- make money online (24)
- make money selling phone cards (1)
- make money selling prepaid (21)
- make money selling prepaid phone cards (1)
- make phone calls from your computer (1)
- maxis caller ringtones (1)
- maxis hotlink (3)
- maxis hotlink prepaid (1)
- mms on cell phones (1)
- mobile phone deals (1)
- mobile phone insurance (1)
- mobile phones review (1)
- motorola prepaid mobile phones (1)
- mymode (21)
- net10 prepaid cell phone plan (2)
- nokia (2)
- nokia N97 review (1)
- nokia prepaid (1)
- nokia prepaid mobile phone (1)
- online superstore (1)
- orange mobile phone plan (1)
- pay-as-you-go (2)
- philips mobile phones (1)
- picture messaging (1)
- prepaid cell phone plan (1)
- prepaid cell phone plans (1)
- prepaid cell phone plans in the United States (3)
- prepaid cell phones (1)
- prepaid cell phones around the world (1)
- prepaid cell phones for kids (1)
- prepaid cell phone stores in california (1)
- prepaid cell phone stores in georgia (1)
- prepaid mobile phone (8)
- prepaid mobile phones (1)
- prepaid phone cards new york (1)
- refurbished cell phones (1)
- refurbished phones (1)
- review (7)
- satellite phones (1)
- satellite phones for rental (1)
- setup yahoo email for t-mobile pones (1)
- share credit (1)
- should I buy a cell phone for my kid (1)
- site build it (1)
- site build it scam (1)
- smartphone (2)
- sony ericsson mobile phone (1)
- susun katalog (1)
- switch your mobile phone (1)
- t-mobile (1)
- T-Mobile configuration setup for MMS (1)
- t mobile contract phones (1)
- t mobile mobile phones (1)
- t-mobile phones (1)
- t-mobile phones configuration (1)
- t-mobile prepaid cell phone plan (1)
- tracfone prepaid phone plan (1)
- vodafone (1)
- wireless (2)
- wireless services (1)
- worst phone plan (1)