In this post we are going to completely cover on how to setup yahoo email for your T-Mobile phones directly from your T-Mobile phone. I have received a lot of emails inquiring about the same thing therefore I figure out that it is best if I post a whole post in setting your incoming and outgoing yahoo emails on your T-Mobile phones. Depending on your mobile phones, the setting might differ here and there but if you do have any concern with setting up your email, please contact me or leave your comment for further assistance. I’ll try my best to find out how to assist you.
First of all before you can change the configuration to receive or send Yahoo email from your tmobile phone would be to first sign up for Yahoo email. It might sound funny to you but some people are just too eager to setup email account on their T-Mobile phones that they forgot that they don’t have an account with Yahoo yet in the first place. I don’t blame them since these days most new mobile phones have been equipped with the technology to send and receive emails and due to the fact that it is easy to set them up on the mobile phone, no one can resist the temptation to experience the tech on their own.
It might be useful as well if you setup a different Yahoo email account dedicated just for your T-Mobile phones. This is to avoid from downloading existing emails in your account that could sometime take forever. When you download bulk of existing emails, it will also consume a bit of your airtime, so please make a wise decision on this. Setting up a new yahoo email account is not that difficult and we are going to start from that point.
Ok let’s move on.
Registering for Yahoo Email Account
When you go to Yahoo homepage, look for a section that starts with “Check your mail status:”. There are supposed to be two links there; one is “Sign in” which is for existing users and another one is “Sign Up”. Click on the Sign Up link. The next page should be a form where you have to enter your personal details as follows:
1. Tell us about yourself… - this is where you enter your first and last name, your gender, your birthdates, where you live and your residential zip code or postal code. Don’t worry, if you do not feel like sharing your real information, you may make up a fake one to just to protect your online privacy.
2. Select an ID and password – this is where you choose your desired login name or ID which will then be your email address. You can also choose from three different email domains; regular @yahoo.com, @ymail.com, or @rocketmail.com. There is a “Check” button where you can check whether someone else has chosen the login name. This is also where you enter your own unique case-sensitive password. Keep in mind that you should use at least six characters for the password and try to make it as a combination of numbers and letters. Use special characters or symbol if possible. Since it is case-sensitive, you can also mix both lower and upper case. The more unique your password is, the more secure it will be and the harder it is to be cracked.
3. In case you forget your ID or password… - if you have another email address, you can enter it here. This is for the purpose of sending you a password reminder to another email in case you forget your password. Just leave the field blank if you don’t have any and proceed with setting up your security question.
Once you are done, click on the “Create My Account” button and wait for a few seconds for your Yahoo email account to be setup. You should get a notification on the screen with the summary of your Yahoo email account. Click on the “Continue” button and that should bring you to your Yahoo email homepage.
For the purpose of this guide, let say the account you have setup is firstname.lastname@example.org and the password is m081LeP40n3.
Moving on swiftly…;-)
Configuration for Yahoo Email Account to be put into your T-Mobile Phone
We will first start with setting up the incoming email configuration for T-Mobile phone. The username should be your email address without putting in @yahoo.com. So it should be just prepaidmobilephones123 not email@example.com. Put in your password and make sure you put them exactly like how you entered them previously. In our case here, it should be m081LeP40n3. After that you have to change the IMAP server to “imap.mail.yahoo.com” (without the quotes, of course…). Change the port to “143” and then change the security type to TLS if the option is available. You may then have to set up the IMAP path prefix, but in our case here, you should just leave it blank where it should read as “Optional”. That concludes our incoming Yahoo email configuration for T-Mobile phone.
Now we should set up the outgoing Yahoo email settings for T-Mobile phone. Change the SMTP server to “smtp.mobile.mail.yahoo.com” and change the port to “25”. Again if the security type option is available, set it to “TLS”. There will be an option to be ticked or checked which is “require to sign-in”. Ensure that you check that option. There will also be fields to fill up for username and password. Again, put in your username “prepaidmobilephones123” without @yahoo.com and enter your case-sensitive password.
That should pretty much sum up on how to setup your Yahoo email account in your T-Mobile phone. I have also found out how to setup your Yahoo email in T-Mobile Wing mobile phone. Below are the steps on how to set it up. Setting up Yahoo email in T-Mobile Wing mobile phone is pretty much the same way but simpler and easier since the T-Mobile Wing has a significantly enhanced interface to help you set up your email accounts.
Steps to Perform to Set Up Yahoo Email in T-Mobile Wing mobile phone
Clicking on the “Next” button should bring you the next page where you will receive a notification informing that the set up process has been completed and the mobile phone should attempt to download your email. Go ahead and click on the “Finish” button to be taken to your Yahoo email inbox.
In my next post, I will guide you on how to set up other e-mail accounts on your T-Mobile phones such as Gmail email account, Outlook email account, AOL or AIM email account, Comcast email accounts, and as well as other email accounts. Trust me, it is easy to set up your email accounts on your T-Mobile phones and we will cover on how to set them up and configure them correctly into your T-Mobile phones.
Mobile Phones Around The WorldMobile phones have been used by people all over the world simply for its capability to let us communicate easily anytime and anywhere. The rapid technology advancement has let the usage of mobile phones to be something that you shall not miss at all. Landline phones are becoming obsolete these days though they are still widely used for business purposes and mainly in offices and workplaces.
The trend these days is to have a good-looking mobile phone and also what are special features added to the mobile phone. It is very common these days to see a mobile phone that has integrated auto-focus camera into it as well as the capability to play music and songs. From polyphonic ringtones to MP3 ringtones, mobile phones have been massively integrated all trendy features and therefore it is hard not to miss the opportunities to have a mobile phone and enjoy all these entertainment.
This blog is dedicated to provide you all information that is relevant to mobile phones. If you take some time to read the blog, you may find articles on these categories:
- Prepaid mobile phones plans - "prepaid plan" is a term that is widely used to describe mobile phone plan that needs you to pay for the service and the mobile phone first before you can use it. Other terms are pay-as-you-go mobile phone plan and also flexpay mobile plan.
- Post-paid mobile phone plans - "post-paid" is a term used to describe contract-based mobile plan where you are bonded to a contract for at least a year whenever you subscribe to the mobile plan.
- Business mobile phones - communication amongst employees are important as well as among your business partners. There are many benefits to be gained when you choose the right busines mobile phone plan.
- Smart mobile phones - fondly known as "smartphones", these type of mobile phone are usually integrated with a lot of tech features that allow you to have a computer-like mobile phone in your hand.
- Camera mobile phones
- Music mobile phones
- 3G mobile phones - the term "3G" is used to simply identify the mobile phone capability in various type of communication. The first time mobile phone was introduced, it can only receive inbound calls and make outbound calls. Later the 2G mobile phones has the ability to send and receive short message service (SMS) as well as picture messages. 3G mobile phones can be used to receive and send video messages as well as video calls.
- International phone cards - whenever you travel abroad, it is a good move to get yourself to get an international prepaid phone card where it can be used with your current mobile phone so you won't have problem to contact your business colleagues or your family.
- International mobile phones - Can you still use your mobile phone outside of your home country? I've discovered a lot of information on this question and I will try to explain about it in my own way.
- Satellite mobile phones - these type of mobile phones are just the excellent choice where you don't have to worry at all about the network coverage. You can get reception from almost anywhere with satellite mobile phones no matter where your location is. If you travel abroad, then maybe you should rent one of these mobile phones.
- Comparison between mobile phone plans - reviews are given on various mobile phone plans available. If possible, I will also try to include personal reviews given by the mobile plan users.
-"How to" information on your mobile phone - I will try my level best to share my knowledge on mobile phones. Tips and tricks to be used to tweak your mobile phones are given here. Yes, the information provided here are for free.
Marketing your products online is a tough job.
Making money out of them is even tougher.
Here we are, dedicated to guide you in achieving your target and dreams to successfully make money online selling prepaid phone cards and top up cards.
Please take some time to learn more about the business and from this blog, you will learn;
how to make residual income simply by using your prepaid phone
how to earn massive amount of income from Mymode business
how to target your audience either locally or internationally and eventually from there you will receive the sweetest reward (money of course lol)
What is Mymode And How to Make Money from It Unbiased Short ReviewMymode is a solution to your quest to save more money while using your prepaid phone service in Malaysia. Major telecommunication providers in Malaysia are TM, Maxis Malaysia, Digi Telecommunication, and also Celcom Malaysia. Engaging itself into this lucrative prepaid business, Mymode has managed to properly established itself and able to receive recognition from Maybank and CIMB.
Many have claimed that the only purpose of joining Mymode is to save your money while using your prepaid service daily. Honestly that is only the rough idea and perhaps the first reason why you look for answers to save your money. Joining Mymode is truly the first step to open the path to earn residual income and perhaps one day you will be able to make silly amount of money like five to six figures a month.
I would like to apologize to any of my visitors if you fail to find any useful information about Mymode mobile phone and prepaid business. This blog is meant to guide you, not to teach or preach you what you must do to earn money online with Mymode. We learnt the hard way to put ourselves visible on the internet. You on the other hand have the advantage to override the time taken by following our guidelines. If you have the crave to learn how to make money online during recession time, then Mymode could be your first choice until you are ready enough to learn other paths to make money.
Can you make money from using Maxis Hotlink prepaid?If you are a long time user of Hotlink, then I believe you have more than the knowledge on how Maxis charges you for anything and everything. Why waste the money for things you do not really need when you can actually earn money from it? You may not be as rich as Ananda Krishnan, the owner of Maxis Malaysia, but at least you can earn some money from all the telcos though you stick with Maxis Hotlink.
What if I use Celcom Xpax?I know that sometimes you don't have the courage to try switching from one service to another. You might say that you are not sure about the advantages of other phone plans or network. Frankly say, that unsure feeling is just something you developed inside you due to successful marketing strategy from Celcom. Either using Celcom Xpax or Blue, it won't matter and you don't have to worry much if you plan to switch to Hotlink or Digi. Remember, at this time the cost to change or transfer is still free and therefore take advantage of that. Change and try it for a month and then you can always change back to your original provider. However, as far as money is concern, go for package that offers you lower call rates and that will absolutely help you to earn more money when you join Mymode.
Senarai Nombor Telefon Ejen Mymode Prepaid|Mymode Agents Cell Phone NumbersPrimary Contact Number:
Area Selangor|KL|Negeri Sembilan
012-241-5054 - Maxis Hotlink - Johari
017-358-3658 - Maxis Hotlink - Khai
014-808-4051 - Maxis/Digi - Nor Ashikin
017-781-8114 - Maxis Hotlink - Aqib
012-651-5113 - Maxis Hotlink - Irfan
012-709-4914 - Maxis Hotlink - Baby
013-388-1572 - Celcom - Azizi
012-640-0955 - Maxis - Qila
017-769-5277 - Maxis Hotlink - Rozy
Maxis Hotlink SMS InstructionsHow to topup your Maxis Hotlink Prepaid Mobile Phones
Dialing command : *111*Topup Pin Code#
How to Share your Prepaid Maxis Hotlink Credit TopUp
How to Check Your Credit Balance for Maxis Hotlink
Dialing command : *122#
How to access Hotlink Easy Menu
Dialing command : *100#
How to check Maxis Hotlink Rewards Points
Access Hotlink Easy Menu and choose options 7-7-1
How to activate Hotlink Super Savers Talk and SMS
How to activate Maxis Hotlink Activ10
Find Your T-Mobile phone coverage using this Superb Checker
Digi Prepaid I Like SMS InstructionsHow to access DiGi Talktime Services menu
Dialling command : *128#
How to Reload or topup your DiGi Prepaid FuYoh
Dialling command : *123*(16-digit reload number)#
How to Share Your Prepaid Digi Credits Talktime Transfer
How to get advance credit for your Digi Prepaid Plus
Celcom Prepaid SMS InstructionsHow to topup your Celcom Xpax Prepaid Account Using Code
Dial *122* 16-digit topup code#
How to reload Celcom Blue Prepaid Using SMS
Sms command : rec 16-digit topup code
Send to : 2888
How to check your Celcom Prepaid Credit Balance
Dial command : *124#
Sms command code: just type "bal" and send to 2888
Call center : dial 1990
How to share your Celcom Airtime
How to activate Celcom Blue Teman 20
Five simple reasons why and how you should transfer from Maxis Hotlink to Celcom XpaxBonus Hello Sunday
With Celcom Xpax, you will get free calls on all your Sundays!
Birthday Bonus Celcom
You can get free calls and SMS for seven days!
Two years airtime expiry date
You can choose either one or two years!
Fastest prepaid mobile phones network
Celcom 3G and HSDPA speeds can go as high as 3.6Mbps
Best customer service ever
Celcom has received two years back to back champion for 2006 and 2007
- activation promotional codes (1)
- airtime pin numbers (1)
- android phone (1)
- argos superstore (1)
- blackberry (1)
- blackberry bold (1)
- bonus codes (1)
- bring cell phone outside of the country (1)
- buat duit online (1)
- business mobile phones (1)
- call india from mobile (1)
- celcom (2)
- celcom blue (2)
- celcom broadband (1)
- celcom malaysia (2)
- celcom pahang (1)
- cell phone batteries (1)
- cell phone chargers (1)
- cell phone for kids (1)
- cell phone plan in the UK (2)
- cell phone stores (3)
- cell phone stores in new york (1)
- chargers (1)
- check your prepaid credit (1)
- contract phones (1)
- credit card (1)
- data entry (1)
- digi (1)
- digi malaysia (1)
- dual sim card phone (1)
- email (1)
- email setup for t-mobile phones (1)
- etouch mobile phone (1)
- free orange sim card (1)
- gingerbread 2.3.7 (1)
- how to call india from malaysia (1)
- how to make money online (1)
- how to make money online for beginners (1)
- htc hero gsm (1)
- insurance for cell phones (1)
- international mms on cell phone (1)
- internet phone calls (1)
- internet setting (1)
- isi sampul surat (1)
- kerja kosong (1)
- long distance phone calls (1)
- low cost phone calls (1)
- make money online (24)
- make money selling phone cards (1)
- make money selling prepaid (21)
- make money selling prepaid phone cards (1)
- make phone calls from your computer (1)
- maxis caller ringtones (1)
- maxis hotlink (3)
- maxis hotlink prepaid (1)
- mms on cell phones (1)
- mobile phone deals (1)
- mobile phone insurance (1)
- mobile phones review (1)
- motorola prepaid mobile phones (1)
- mymode (21)
- net10 prepaid cell phone plan (2)
- nokia (2)
- nokia N97 review (1)
- nokia prepaid (1)
- nokia prepaid mobile phone (1)
- online superstore (1)
- orange mobile phone plan (1)
- pay-as-you-go (2)
- philips mobile phones (1)
- picture messaging (1)
- prepaid cell phone plan (1)
- prepaid cell phone plans (1)
- prepaid cell phone plans in the United States (3)
- prepaid cell phone stores in california (1)
- prepaid cell phone stores in georgia (1)
- prepaid cell phones (1)
- prepaid cell phones around the world (1)
- prepaid cell phones for kids (1)
- prepaid mobile phone (8)
- prepaid mobile phones (1)
- prepaid phone cards new york (1)
- refurbished cell phones (1)
- refurbished phones (1)
- review (7)
- satellite phones (1)
- satellite phones for rental (1)
- setup yahoo email for t-mobile pones (1)
- share credit (1)
- should I buy a cell phone for my kid (1)
- site build it (1)
- site build it scam (1)
- smartphone (2)
- sony ericsson mobile phone (1)
- susun katalog (1)
- switch your mobile phone (1)
- t mobile contract phones (1)
- t mobile mobile phones (1)
- t-mobile (3)
- T-Mobile configuration setup for MMS (1)
- t-mobile mobile phones (1)
- t-mobile phones (1)
- t-mobile phones configuration (1)
- t-mobile prepaid cell phone plan (1)
- tmobile (1)
- tracfone prepaid phone plan (1)
- vodafone (1)
- wireless (2)
- wireless services (1)
- worst phone plan (1)