I’m so sorry to few of my regular readers on how I have neglected this website for quite some time. I know that I have promised a lot of things in the past such as discussing about other prepaid phone plans in the United States or finding the right place to get activation promotional codes and so on. I truly am sorry and I would like to make it up to you guys by this post. However, allow me to write a few lines here on why I couldn’t find time to get to this prepaid phone blog. Like I said, I have no intention at all to do so and therefore I believe you all deserve some explanations. Hope you don’t mind guys, few of them are personal issues, so you might just say that these are all bs.
First of all I had trouble with my internet broadband connection. This is how it happened; I was trying to get onto my paid email account (no, it has nothing to do with finding out how to setup the smtp server for outgoing mail and all that horseshit) but somehow I had forgotten the password that I used for that particular paid email account. Therefore I decided to call up the customer support center. It took me a while to look up for the customer support phone number but since I was quite desperate to get it resolved (I have something to do with the paid email account, if you know what I mean), I patiently looked for it. Once I found the customer service phone number, I rang them up and I was greeted by a young Asian female representative (I have this so-called ability to recognize the accents).
So I told her about my problem (she didn’t say that word “problem” and she kept on referring to it as “issue”) and she did security verified me. She asked for my permission to get the email password to be reset so I confirmed that by saying yes. Just before she said something else, I interrupted and questioned her whether the password changes would affect my internet broadband password. She said it won’t affect it at all and I shouldn’t face any issue (problem) with that. So I said alright and she proceeded with creating a remedy case for me to be escalated to the resolving team. I waited for a few minutes (I was put on hold) and when she returned, she informed that the technician from the team will be contacting me and assisted me within 24 business hours. I thanked her and hung up the phone.
After that I continued with stumbling from one site to another for a few hours looking for more information about Tracfone prepaid cell phone plan. I was actually planning to do an extensive research on Tracfone prepaid phone plans and presented the research here at this blog. Then I got a call from my wife asking me the phone number for At&T customer support center. She said that she tried earlier calling using a stored number in her prepaid cell phone but she received error saying that “you have entered an incorrect phone number please try again”. I asked her for the phone number that she dialed and compared it with the number I have on my cell phone. It was the same one, so I told her that I will call her back and provide her with the correct phone number.
I tried calling att customer support center using the same number and guess what, I got the same error message “you have entered an incorrect phone number please try again”. So I looked up for the company’s phone number in the internet and found it. I tried the number and thank God I heard the right tone. So I dropped the call and instantly text message my wife’s cell phone and provided her with the correct att phone number. What a day, huh? After that I decided that I need a rest and shut my computer down as usual. I took a good short nap for two hours (short?) and woke up when my wife called me again and this time asked me to fetch her up from her office.
That night after dinner I didn’t go and sit down in front of my pc as usual but instead I went to sleep earlier than usual. Woke up around 8 am the next morning, I quickly fired up my computer and tada! That was when I found out that the connection was not there anymore. I tried to go to my homepage (Google home page of course) but I kept on getting this error “resolving host” while loading it up and then the usual no connection error. I was kept busy on finding what the problem was for about thirty minutes and I just couldn’t find the actual reason why there was no connection at all. I was wondering at that time whether it had something to do with the new accessories I bought for my computer. However, about a few seconds later the whole drama day I had yesterday suddenly came into my mind. Snap! That could be the reason! The team might have reset the whole thing; not just my paid email password but also my internet broadband connection’s password.
I couldn’t stand one minute after that thinking about that possibility and straight away called up the service center. Unfortunately on that particular day I didn’t manage to get any rep to speak to as the queue was quite long. I tried waiting for a few minutes but I just couldn’t be patient at that time. I hung up, changed, and drove my lousy car to the ISP’s office. I usually go there to pay my bills and my internet broadband bills so I know the area quite well that I got to park my car within minutes. Took the number and after waiting for about 5 minutes, I was called by the helpdesk representative. I told the guy everything from A to Z and I noticed that he kept nodding his head every 5 or 6 seconds; in kinda rhythmic acts. I wanted to laugh at that time but since I was too occupied with my story, which I had improvised and exaggerated here and there, I didn’t get the chance to laugh, let alone asked him why he did that obvious act.
This unexpected but unavoidable issue has been going on and on for more than 10 days and I am not satisfied with all this horseshit. I believe that the broadband company should do something about this since this is one of the main reasons other upcoming companies are getting more and more sales from those who don’t feel good about this service.
Guys, please forgive me for presenting you this stupid mistake which I will never repeat in the future. In the next post I will be presenting you with what I have promised earlier; the Tracfone stories. I will talk more on Tracfone activation promotional codes, Tracfone airtime pin numbers, Tracfone bonus codes 120 minutes, and also on Tracfone double minutes for life card. Please be patient on that and trust me, you will benefits a lot from that article soon.
Oh yes, Happy Memorial Day and for those from UK, Happy Bank Holiday!
Mobile Phones Around The WorldMobile phones have been used by people all over the world simply for its capability to let us communicate easily anytime and anywhere. The rapid technology advancement has let the usage of mobile phones to be something that you shall not miss at all. Landline phones are becoming obsolete these days though they are still widely used for business purposes and mainly in offices and workplaces.
The trend these days is to have a good-looking mobile phone and also what are special features added to the mobile phone. It is very common these days to see a mobile phone that has integrated auto-focus camera into it as well as the capability to play music and songs. From polyphonic ringtones to MP3 ringtones, mobile phones have been massively integrated all trendy features and therefore it is hard not to miss the opportunities to have a mobile phone and enjoy all these entertainment.
This blog is dedicated to provide you all information that is relevant to mobile phones. If you take some time to read the blog, you may find articles on these categories:
- Prepaid mobile phones plans - "prepaid plan" is a term that is widely used to describe mobile phone plan that needs you to pay for the service and the mobile phone first before you can use it. Other terms are pay-as-you-go mobile phone plan and also flexpay mobile plan.
- Post-paid mobile phone plans - "post-paid" is a term used to describe contract-based mobile plan where you are bonded to a contract for at least a year whenever you subscribe to the mobile plan.
- Business mobile phones - communication amongst employees are important as well as among your business partners. There are many benefits to be gained when you choose the right busines mobile phone plan.
- Smart mobile phones - fondly known as "smartphones", these type of mobile phone are usually integrated with a lot of tech features that allow you to have a computer-like mobile phone in your hand.
- Camera mobile phones
- Music mobile phones
- 3G mobile phones - the term "3G" is used to simply identify the mobile phone capability in various type of communication. The first time mobile phone was introduced, it can only receive inbound calls and make outbound calls. Later the 2G mobile phones has the ability to send and receive short message service (SMS) as well as picture messages. 3G mobile phones can be used to receive and send video messages as well as video calls.
- International phone cards - whenever you travel abroad, it is a good move to get yourself to get an international prepaid phone card where it can be used with your current mobile phone so you won't have problem to contact your business colleagues or your family.
- International mobile phones - Can you still use your mobile phone outside of your home country? I've discovered a lot of information on this question and I will try to explain about it in my own way.
- Satellite mobile phones - these type of mobile phones are just the excellent choice where you don't have to worry at all about the network coverage. You can get reception from almost anywhere with satellite mobile phones no matter where your location is. If you travel abroad, then maybe you should rent one of these mobile phones.
- Comparison between mobile phone plans - reviews are given on various mobile phone plans available. If possible, I will also try to include personal reviews given by the mobile plan users.
-"How to" information on your mobile phone - I will try my level best to share my knowledge on mobile phones. Tips and tricks to be used to tweak your mobile phones are given here. Yes, the information provided here are for free.
Marketing your products online is a tough job.
Making money out of them is even tougher.
Here we are, dedicated to guide you in achieving your target and dreams to successfully make money online selling prepaid phone cards and top up cards.
Please take some time to learn more about the business and from this blog, you will learn;
how to make residual income simply by using your prepaid phone
how to earn massive amount of income from Mymode business
how to target your audience either locally or internationally and eventually from there you will receive the sweetest reward (money of course lol)
What is Mymode And How to Make Money from It Unbiased Short ReviewMymode is a solution to your quest to save more money while using your prepaid phone service in Malaysia. Major telecommunication providers in Malaysia are TM, Maxis Malaysia, Digi Telecommunication, and also Celcom Malaysia. Engaging itself into this lucrative prepaid business, Mymode has managed to properly established itself and able to receive recognition from Maybank and CIMB.
Many have claimed that the only purpose of joining Mymode is to save your money while using your prepaid service daily. Honestly that is only the rough idea and perhaps the first reason why you look for answers to save your money. Joining Mymode is truly the first step to open the path to earn residual income and perhaps one day you will be able to make silly amount of money like five to six figures a month.
I would like to apologize to any of my visitors if you fail to find any useful information about Mymode mobile phone and prepaid business. This blog is meant to guide you, not to teach or preach you what you must do to earn money online with Mymode. We learnt the hard way to put ourselves visible on the internet. You on the other hand have the advantage to override the time taken by following our guidelines. If you have the crave to learn how to make money online during recession time, then Mymode could be your first choice until you are ready enough to learn other paths to make money.
Can you make money from using Maxis Hotlink prepaid?If you are a long time user of Hotlink, then I believe you have more than the knowledge on how Maxis charges you for anything and everything. Why waste the money for things you do not really need when you can actually earn money from it? You may not be as rich as Ananda Krishnan, the owner of Maxis Malaysia, but at least you can earn some money from all the telcos though you stick with Maxis Hotlink.
What if I use Celcom Xpax?I know that sometimes you don't have the courage to try switching from one service to another. You might say that you are not sure about the advantages of other phone plans or network. Frankly say, that unsure feeling is just something you developed inside you due to successful marketing strategy from Celcom. Either using Celcom Xpax or Blue, it won't matter and you don't have to worry much if you plan to switch to Hotlink or Digi. Remember, at this time the cost to change or transfer is still free and therefore take advantage of that. Change and try it for a month and then you can always change back to your original provider. However, as far as money is concern, go for package that offers you lower call rates and that will absolutely help you to earn more money when you join Mymode.
Senarai Nombor Telefon Ejen Mymode Prepaid|Mymode Agents Cell Phone NumbersPrimary Contact Number:
Area Selangor|KL|Negeri Sembilan
012-241-5054 - Maxis Hotlink - Johari
017-358-3658 - Maxis Hotlink - Khai
014-808-4051 - Maxis/Digi - Nor Ashikin
017-781-8114 - Maxis Hotlink - Aqib
012-651-5113 - Maxis Hotlink - Irfan
012-709-4914 - Maxis Hotlink - Baby
013-388-1572 - Celcom - Azizi
012-640-0955 - Maxis - Qila
017-769-5277 - Maxis Hotlink - Rozy
Maxis Hotlink SMS InstructionsHow to topup your Maxis Hotlink Prepaid Mobile Phones
Dialing command : *111*Topup Pin Code#
How to Share your Prepaid Maxis Hotlink Credit TopUp
How to Check Your Credit Balance for Maxis Hotlink
Dialing command : *122#
How to access Hotlink Easy Menu
Dialing command : *100#
How to check Maxis Hotlink Rewards Points
Access Hotlink Easy Menu and choose options 7-7-1
How to activate Hotlink Super Savers Talk and SMS
How to activate Maxis Hotlink Activ10
Find Your T-Mobile phone coverage using this Superb Checker
Digi Prepaid I Like SMS InstructionsHow to access DiGi Talktime Services menu
Dialling command : *128#
How to Reload or topup your DiGi Prepaid FuYoh
Dialling command : *123*(16-digit reload number)#
How to Share Your Prepaid Digi Credits Talktime Transfer
How to get advance credit for your Digi Prepaid Plus
Celcom Prepaid SMS InstructionsHow to topup your Celcom Xpax Prepaid Account Using Code
Dial *122* 16-digit topup code#
How to reload Celcom Blue Prepaid Using SMS
Sms command : rec 16-digit topup code
Send to : 2888
How to check your Celcom Prepaid Credit Balance
Dial command : *124#
Sms command code: just type "bal" and send to 2888
Call center : dial 1990
How to share your Celcom Airtime
How to activate Celcom Blue Teman 20
Five simple reasons why and how you should transfer from Maxis Hotlink to Celcom XpaxBonus Hello Sunday
With Celcom Xpax, you will get free calls on all your Sundays!
Birthday Bonus Celcom
You can get free calls and SMS for seven days!
Two years airtime expiry date
You can choose either one or two years!
Fastest prepaid mobile phones network
Celcom 3G and HSDPA speeds can go as high as 3.6Mbps
Best customer service ever
Celcom has received two years back to back champion for 2006 and 2007
- activation promotional codes (1)
- airtime pin numbers (1)
- android phone (1)
- argos superstore (1)
- blackberry (1)
- blackberry bold (1)
- bonus codes (1)
- bring cell phone outside of the country (1)
- buat duit online (1)
- business mobile phones (1)
- call india from mobile (1)
- celcom (2)
- celcom blue (2)
- celcom broadband (1)
- celcom malaysia (2)
- celcom pahang (1)
- cell phone batteries (1)
- cell phone chargers (1)
- cell phone for kids (1)
- cell phone plan in the UK (2)
- cell phone stores (3)
- cell phone stores in new york (1)
- chargers (1)
- check your prepaid credit (1)
- contract phones (1)
- credit card (1)
- data entry (1)
- digi (1)
- digi malaysia (1)
- dual sim card phone (1)
- email (1)
- email setup for t-mobile phones (1)
- etouch mobile phone (1)
- free orange sim card (1)
- gingerbread 2.3.7 (1)
- how to call india from malaysia (1)
- how to make money online (1)
- how to make money online for beginners (1)
- htc hero gsm (1)
- insurance for cell phones (1)
- international mms on cell phone (1)
- internet phone calls (1)
- internet setting (1)
- isi sampul surat (1)
- kerja kosong (1)
- long distance phone calls (1)
- low cost phone calls (1)
- make money online (24)
- make money selling phone cards (1)
- make money selling prepaid (21)
- make money selling prepaid phone cards (1)
- make phone calls from your computer (1)
- maxis caller ringtones (1)
- maxis hotlink (3)
- maxis hotlink prepaid (1)
- mms on cell phones (1)
- mobile phone deals (1)
- mobile phone insurance (1)
- mobile phones review (1)
- motorola prepaid mobile phones (1)
- mymode (21)
- net10 prepaid cell phone plan (2)
- nokia (2)
- nokia N97 review (1)
- nokia prepaid (1)
- nokia prepaid mobile phone (1)
- online superstore (1)
- orange mobile phone plan (1)
- pay-as-you-go (2)
- philips mobile phones (1)
- picture messaging (1)
- prepaid cell phone plan (1)
- prepaid cell phone plans (1)
- prepaid cell phone plans in the United States (3)
- prepaid cell phone stores in california (1)
- prepaid cell phone stores in georgia (1)
- prepaid cell phones (1)
- prepaid cell phones around the world (1)
- prepaid cell phones for kids (1)
- prepaid mobile phone (8)
- prepaid mobile phones (1)
- prepaid phone cards new york (1)
- refurbished cell phones (1)
- refurbished phones (1)
- review (7)
- satellite phones (1)
- satellite phones for rental (1)
- setup yahoo email for t-mobile pones (1)
- share credit (1)
- should I buy a cell phone for my kid (1)
- site build it (1)
- site build it scam (1)
- smartphone (2)
- sony ericsson mobile phone (1)
- susun katalog (1)
- switch your mobile phone (1)
- t mobile contract phones (1)
- t mobile mobile phones (1)
- t-mobile (3)
- T-Mobile configuration setup for MMS (1)
- t-mobile mobile phones (1)
- t-mobile phones (1)
- t-mobile phones configuration (1)
- t-mobile prepaid cell phone plan (1)
- tmobile (1)
- tracfone prepaid phone plan (1)
- vodafone (1)
- wireless (2)
- wireless services (1)
- worst phone plan (1)